Sully CAN Gateway – Telemetry Modules
The Sully Gateway solution offers a TÜV approved retrofit solution to provide OBD2 functionality for all LEV with >45 km/h top speed. It will be customized by I&M via SW to all application specific motor controllers which communicate via a CAN bus. The Sully Gateway monitors the motor controller for OBD relevant errors, stores them and makes them available via the OBD2 standard.
- Supervision of motor and motor controller temperature, throttle position, and battery voltage
- Recording of error events in combination with mileage or total operation time
- MIL (Mulfunction Indicator Light) driving in case of error event
- Access to live motor RPM and throttle positions via OBD2 interface
- Programming, generation and/or access to VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CVN (Calibration Version Number) and CALID (Calibration Identifier).
- Supports multiple CAN standards (CAN FD, 2.0A/B) and protocols (including J1939, UDS, CCP)
- RS232 communication line
- Adaption to the specific motor controller CAN messages via SW by Ideas&Motion
Low power consumption
- Flexible power supply from 8 to 48 VDC
- Customizable low power modes and wake-up strategies
- Weight: 180g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 104x106x33mm
- Grade: IP69
Possibility to implement custom protocols, functions, filtering strategies.
Contact us and learn more