Given MC33PT2000/1 complexity and non-standard coding language, many companies refer to I&M to design the firmware needed by these ASICs. As a result I&M has ample experience in MC33PT2000/1 (and older device MC33816) microcode design, for a variety of automotive applications.
- Being part of the ASICs design team, I&M has access to every detail of the ASIC behaviour/capabilities/limits.
- Requirements are traced along all the design and testing flow.
- I&M has access to the ASICs simulators and tracer, to ensure debug at multiple stages.
- I&M has an internal laboratory, together with a large array of evaluation boards, where debug and testing can be performed.
- MC33PT2000/1 series production code has been developed for the following companies:
- Marelli (GDI/PFI injectors/pumps)
- Schaeffler (UniAir/CamShifting)
- CNH (transmission)
- BRC (after-treatment)
- Additionally, MC33PT2000/1 prototypal code has been developed for the following companies:
- NXP Semiconductors (deep testing)
- FCA (Stellantis) (Methane/Diesel/LPG)
- AVL (GDI injectors)
Contact us and learn more