I&M has a top level expertise regarding the NXP MC33PT2000/1 (and its derivates or older version MC33816) being the designer of the digital section of this family of devices.
I&M teams has delivered training regarding these devices and their use to most of the major users, including NXP Semiconductors, Robert BOSCH and Schaeffler.
I&M is the developer of the MC33PT2000/1 toolchain, for this reason the training includes introduction on compiler, simulator, and tracer as well.
I&M also has a huge expertise on all the MC33PT2000/1 applications (direct injection, valve control, transmission, etc…), allowing the training to be focused on the desired field of application.
I&M proposes following agenda, but depending on customer’s need it might be adapted:
- Morning: Overview on eMGS family devices and general features
- Afternoon: Introduction to eMGS family devices, Analog Modules, Digital Core
- Morning: Register description and auxiliary functions
- Afternoon: Basic Instruction set description + Microcode functional example
- Morning: Advanced instruction set
- Afternoon: Advanced microcode, handling diagnosis
- Open discussion and specification for exercise (due for Week 2)
- Morning: Analysis of the due exercise (from Week 1)
- Afternoon: Optimal solution of the due exercise (from Week 1)
- Morning: Analysis of the specification of a sample application microcode
- Afternoon: Lab test and demo of sample microcode (functional part), includes tutorial on NXP SPIGen
- Morning: Lab test and demo of sample microcode (diagnosis), includes tutorial on Tracing
The MC33816 is produced and sold by NXP.
For more details, please, refer to the NXP product page
The MC33PT2000/1 devices are produced and sold by NXP Semiconductor
For more details, please, refer to the NXP Semiconductor product page.
Contact us and learn more